Every home requires maintenance and care in order to retain its value. At Archambault Construction we provide full service home maintenance services for homeowners residing in our service area. We take pride in forming partnerships with homeowners to protect one of life’s biggest investments, and have been delivering these programs successfully for more than 30 years.
Shorten Your To-Do List in a Single Call
Our program is comprehensive and preventative in nature. We understand that homeowners today seek solutions that allow them to spend more time enjoying their home, rather than working on their home.
Our home maintenance programs deliver the following benefits and more:
- Save money by eliminating avoidable repairs and system failures.
- Improve the curb appeal and presentation of your property.
- Extend the longevity of your home’s systems and equipment.
- Enjoy the benefits of having an expert team manage all the moving parts of your home.
- Stay safe knowing that your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguishers are operating optimally and your dryer vent line is regularly cleaned.
- Gain time to enjoy your home more, rather than spending your precious free time executing a to-do list.
Overview of Home Maintenance Services
We make it as easy as possible for you to take care of all the things your home needs. Simply give us a call and we’ll be out to meet with you and set up your home maintenance program. We provide a custom approach to your home maintenance needs and can visit your property at whatever level of frequency you require, where that is weekly, monthly, or seasonally.
Here are just some of the home maintenance services that we provide:
1. Oversee a home maintenance services crew for all your home’s needs.
2. Maintain all outdoor areas, including but not limited to:
- Leaf and snow removal
- Landscaping oversight, such as deck/patio/walkway power washing
- Removal of trash and debris
- Gutter Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning
- Storm check visits as needed
3. Maintain all indoor areas, including but not limited to:
- Plumbing and heating check
- Pest control
- Carpet Cleaning and Painting
- Appliance and generator checks
- Security system checks
4. Establish a preventive maintenance plan for your home that identifies and addresses needed repairs, such as wood rot and other structural damage. We also have a keen eye for better weatherizing your home to lower energy costs.
5. Provide a network of licensed bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and great works that are always up to code.
6. Assign jobs to different parties (in-house staff, outside professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.